we are pleased to announce that we can open the Museum for you again from Tuesday, 12 May.
The opening of the exhibition is only possible if certain health and safety instructions are observed, about which we would like to inform you here:
Admission is by online ticket only. It is not possible to buy a ticket at the museum.
- Children under 6 years of age, holders of annual tickets or voucher tickets also need an online-ticket (in this case free of charge).
- To regulate the flow of visitors, please book a time slot ticket:
Tuesday - Friday: 09:30 - 14:00 or 14:00 - 18:00
Saturday/Sunday and public holidays: 10:00 - 14:00 or 14:00 - 18:00
The tickets per time slot are limited. Access to the exhibition is only possible during the booked time slot.
- Please note that we are currently unable to accept group bookings and only sell individual tickets.
Health and safety instructions
- Please wear a mouth-nose cover for your own protection and for protecting others.
- If you feel ill, please stay at home.
- Please keep a minimum distance of 2 m to others. Should there be a queue in front of the main portal at short notice, please make sure that the minimum distance is also observed here.
- Cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief and please do not touch your face (eyes, nose, mouth).
- Avoid touching items or other people (e.g. shaking hands, hugging, touching information boards, displays, surfaces).
- Please visit the exhibition only alone, in pairs or with members of your own household.
- Do not form groups.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly (at least 30 seconds) with soap and water, and disinfect them afterwards, if possible.
- The exhibition halls Parasites and Live Digitization. Some interactive exhibition elements (Jurascopes and Installation Cosmos and Solar System) have been removed. We have expanded our digital offer.
- The museum café is closed . You are permitted to bring your own water or other non-alcoholic drinks.
- The cloakroom is closed. Jackets and bags (up to A4 size) can brought into the exhibition. Lockers for larger bags are available as usual.
For your own protection and the protection of other visitors, we ask you to observe the regulations.
We are looking forward to your visit!