Children, young people and adults explore the nature reserve around the Karow ponds on this excursion. First we will go bird watching, then the small animal world of the Panke will be examined. Please note: This event does not start at the Museum für Naturkunde, but in Berlin Karow.
- For children from 8 years, teenagers, families, adults
- Please note: Binoculars, waterproof shoes advantageous
- Management: Oskar Neumann, Franziska Clauss
- Place/start: Weißensee, S-Bhf. Karow, 13125 Berlin, exit Bahnhofstr.
- Directions: S Karow
- Registration required: www.langertagderstadtnatur.de
- Registration possible from May 8, 2023
- Excursion takes place in German