Dr. Mark Benecke, versatile forensic biologist and speaker, will present experiences and events from his worldwide activities with biological reference in a presentation at the Museum für Naturkunde Berlin.
To this end, he will go beyond his special topic, forensic entomology, and illustrate international relationships in research, scientific cooperation and academic training.
- Event in German
- 23.09.2021, 20:00 (entry from 19:00)
- It is essential to register and provide your contact details for follow-up under infection control law for participation on site. Registrations by email can unfortunately not be considered.
- Please note: Participants in the event must provide evidence that they have been vaccinated, recovered or tested ("3G" rule). We ask you to show this proof at the entrance without being asked, otherwise participation is not possible.
- Admission is free.
- The event will also be streamed on YouTube.
- Please understand that we do not offer drinks on site. We therefore allow you to take small bottles (up to 0.5l) with you.
- The event takes place as part of the Leibniz Action Plan II "A World in Motion".