We will take a relaxed walk (1.7km) along the Panke to the Südpanke Park. You will learn something about the history of the once "swirling river" and how renaturation at the Panke takes place today.
The excursion along the Panke is led by biologist Julia Lorenz, who works as research scientist at the Museum für Naturkunde Berlin.
- For families with children, young people and adults.
- The event will be held in English
- Meeting point: Elektrischer Hubrechen, junction Kunkelstraße / Schulzendorfer Straße
- Free registration by email at WissensFluss@mfn.berlin or phone (030 889140 8113). Please also enter your contact details here for contact tracing purposes.
- The number of participants is limited to 10.
- During the tour, please keep a distance of 1.5 metres from people who are not part of your household.
- Wearing a medical mask is compulsory, a negative test is recommended.
The excursion takes place within the framework of the Citizen Science project WissensFluss: The Berlin Panke.