Berlin is the greenest and most biodiverse capital city in Europe. On an urban ecology tour around the museum, many inner-city animal and plant species are presented and their adaptations to life in the big city are highlighted. A special focus is on the already visible signs of climate change and its effects on plants, animals and people in Berlin.
- For children from 8 years, teenagers, families, adults
- Management: Dr. Beate Witzel
- Place/start: in front of the Museum of Natural History
- Directions: U Natural History Museum
- Registration required: www.langertagderstadtnatur.de
- Registration possible from May 8, 2023
- The excursion takes place in German