- Professor of Paleozoology
- Head of 3D laboratory
My interests involve the integration of paleontological and neontological approaches to organismic evolution, and the evolution of terrestrial vertebrate communities and ecosystems. My preferred model systems are reptiles, amphibians and mammals.
- Deep-time evolutionary ecology of Balearic island lizards
- Quaternary evolution of European herpetofaunas
- Evolutionary history of lacertid lizards and relatives
- Fossil history of African reptile communities
- Evolution of squamate (and amniote) body plans