We will increasingly come into contact with bioeconomy products in our everyday lives: The packaging of food in the supermarket, urban agriculture right on our doorstep, biofuel for cars or planes or newly built furniture and houses made of bio-based materials. But bioeconomic production and consumption methods can change our everyday life "sustainably". Can the bioeconomy ultimately help us to consume more ethically and sustainably, both locally and globally?
At the World Café you will discuss different topics with other participants in small groups and also have the opportunity to exchange ideas directly with experts. In just a short time, you can learn about and discuss various perspectives, develop ideas and weigh them up.
This event is part of the [bio'nd] project on the occasion of the Science Year 2020|21 for bioeconomy, which is being realized at the Museum für Naturkunde Berlin in cooperation with the IZT - Institute for Futures Studies and Technology Assessment and Ellery Studio.
- Topic: [bio’nd] Consumption. How the bioeconomy changes consumption and lifestyles.
- Participation via zoom. You will receive the link after successful registration.
- Registration: email@example.com
- For adults and young people aged 16 and over.
- Event in German
- Further information on the agenda will follow shortly.
- Information about the project [bio’nd] at the Experimental Field
- An overview of other digital offers can be found here: For Nature digital