A journey of discovery with digital insight into the museum's research and literary writing exercises. To which stories do the objects of a natural history collection inspire? Which special view do you develop?
During the course you will get to know and write about a collection or research project from the Museum für Naturkunde. Together with the writing trainer you will make your miniatures shine. On request, selected texts will be included in a publication and in the rooms of the Experimental Field for Participation and Open Science.
Due to the current situation, the course will be held digitally. In a video conference, Dr. Eva-Maria Sadowski provides insight into her research on seed plant evolution and her focus of plant inclusions in amber. The author and writing trainer Elisabetta Abbondanza supports the participants in developing their texts.The exchange with the other course participants takes place on the digital platform Zoom. Please note that you may also work on your texts individually outside of the course hours. You will receive further information after registration.
- Topic: Plant inclusions in amber
- with Elisabetta Abbondanza, author and writing trainer and Eva-Maria Sadowski, Museum für Naturkunde Berlin
- Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Costs: 40 euros (30 euros reduced) for all four dates. For adults and young people aged 16 and over.
- Event in German
- always tuesdays, 16:00 - 18:00
- 1. date (2 November): Look behind the scenes of the museum and introduction
- 2. date (9 November): Writing exercises and ideas
- 3. date (16 November): Editing the texts, reading the texts
- 4. date (23 November): Discussion and selection of texts
- Please note that you may also work on your texts individually off-course.