A journey of discovery with digital insight into the museum's research and literary writing exercises. To which stories do the objects of a natural history collection inspire? Which special view do you develop?
During the course you will get to know and write about a collection or research project from the Museum für Naturkunde. Together with the writing trainer you will make your miniatures shine. On request, selected texts will be included in a publication and in the rooms of the Experimental Field for Participation and Open Science.
Due to the current situation, the course will be held digitally. In a video conference, Dr. Katharina von Oheimb and Dr. Parm von Oheimb provide insights into their research about molluscs. The course will be accompanied by writing exercises and the writing trainer Dr. Elisabetta Abbondanza will supervise the participants. The exchange with the other course participants takes place on the digital platform Zoom. Please note that you may also work on your texts individually off-course. You will receive free tickets for yourself and one accompanying person for a visit to the museum as soon as the exhibition opens again. You will receive further information after registration.
- Topic: Molluscs
- with Dr. Elisabetta Abbondanza, writing trainer as well as Dr. Katharina von Oheimb and Dr. Parm von Oheimb, Museum für Naturkunde
- Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Costs: 40 euros (30 euros reduced) for all for dates. For adults and young people aged 16 and over.
- Event in German
- always tuesdays, 16:00 - 18:00
- 1. date (4 August): Look behind the scenes of the museum and introduction
- 2. date (11 August): Writing exercises and ideas
- 3. date (18 August): Editing the texts, reading the texts
- 4. date (25 August): Discussion and selection of texts
- Please note that you may also work on your texts individually off-course.