Nowhere in Berlin are urban ecology, urban history and culture as closely linked as in the Tiergarten. We invite you to explore Berlin’s largest park. Look forward to see many exciting animals and plants from all over the world.
The biologists David Beckenbauer and Korbinian Pacher, who both work as guides at Museum für Naturkunde Berlin, lead the tour.
- Event in German
- For families with children starting at 6 years old, young people and adults
- 10.00 € / reduced 4.00 € for 120 min
- Meeting point: in front of the Brandenburg Gate in the direction of Tiergarten, the tour also takes place in light rain
- Registration: via the visitor service by email to email@example.com or by phone at 030 889140-8550
- Further dates for city safaris are listed here.