Information for your visit
We recommend booking online time slot tickets in advance to avoid waiting at the box office. Tickets are currently bookable 14 days in advance.
- A time slot ticket entitles you to enter the museum within one hour from the time booked. After that, you can stay in the museum for an unlimited period of time during our opening hours.
- Remaining tickets can be purchased on site at the box office.
- Booking online tickets is currently only possible with a credit card or via Paypal.
- Please note that only bags and backpacks smaller than A4 may be taken into the exhibition.
- For groups of 20 or more, registration is required at email@example.com.
Health and safety instructions
- For your own protection and the protection of other visitors, we we recommend wearing a mouth-nose-cover.
- If you feel ill, please stay at home.
- Please keep a distance to others, observe the cough and sneeze etiquette and avoid touching information boards, displays, surfaces.
Closed on Mondays
Open Tuesday - Friday, 9.30 - 18.00
Saturday, Sunday and on public holidays: 10.00 - 18.00
- Last entry 30 minutes before closing.
Special Opening Hours
The museum is opened on the following public holidays:
- New Year's Day: 1 January
- International woman's Day: 8 March
- Labour Day: 1 May
- Ascension Day
- German Unity Day: 3 October
- Christmas: 26 December
Admission is free on the first Sunday of the month. All information on ticket booking can be found at: www.museumssonntag.berlin/en
- Christmas: 24 - 25 December
- New Year's Eve: 31 December
Admission & Online Tickets
- Adults 8.00 €
- Reduced tickets 5.00 €
Family and Group Tickets
- Family card (two adults and up to three children under 14 years) 15.00 €
- Small family card (one adult and up to two children under 14 years) 9.00 €
- Adults in groups of 10 people and more 5.00 €
- Reduced ticket in groups of 10 people and more 2.00 €
- Adults 32.00 €
- Reduced 20.00 €
- Family card (two adults and up to three children under 14 years) 60.00 €
- Small family card (one adult and up to two children under 14 years) 36.00 €
Please send us the filled in form to order your annual ticket.
During special exhibitions the admission may vary. Paying by cash card is possible.
Eligible for reduced entrance are:
- Children of a max. age of 15
- Pupils from the age of 16 with official school card
- Welfare recipients
- Unemployed people
- Attendees of voluntary services
- People with disabilities with official certificate (from degree of disability 50)
Please note, that you may be asked to prove documentation at the entrance.
Furthermore, we offer discounts in various ticket cooperations. Please show your voucher, card or coupon at the ticket counter:
- Berlin WelcomeCard
- Museumspass Berlin
- Cooperation with the Deutsches Technikmuseum: On presentation of a ticket from the Deutsches Technikmuseum in Berlin, we will grant free entrance for an accompanying person, i.e. one visitor buys a full-price ticket, the second will be free of charge. The offer is not valid for our group or family rates, as they are already reduced, and cannot be combined with further discounts.
- Pre-school children
- Members of the ICOM
- Members of the WFTGA
- Member card holders of the German Museums Association (Deutscher Museumsbund)
- Registered groups of students from Berlin universities and colleges visiting the museum as part of a course
- Press card holders
- Persons accompanying disabled persons (registered in disabled persons official certificate)
- Staff of museums in Berlin (museum card required)
- Refugees and Welcome Classes
- Phone: (030) 889140-8591
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests and Registration regarding Educational programmes, Guided Tours, Birthday Parties etc.
- Contact form for enquiries by mail
- E-mail: email@example.com
Please use our website to obtain first information about our programme:
Museum für Naturkunde Berlin