Information for your visit
- You can book your online time slot tickets here.
- The time slot tickets are automatically activated 14 days before the start of the time slots. If no bookable tickets are displayed, the slot is already fully booked.
- Tickets are limited. Access to the exhibition is only possible in the booked time slot:
- Tuesday - Friday: 09:30 - 10:00 h and from 10:00 h every hour
- Saturday/Sunday and holidays: 10:00 h every hour
- Children under 6 years of age, holders of annual passes or voucher cards also require an online ticket (free of charge in this case).
- Booking online tickets is currently only possible with a credit card or via Paypal.
- The ticket office is open, day tickets are also available on site.
- The terms of all Annual Passes affected by the March to May 2020 and November 2020 to May 2021 closures will be extended by the duration of the closures. The extension will take place automatically at the entrance, it is not necessary to exchange the card.
Health and safety instructions
- Visiting the exhibition is only possible with a mouth-nose cover (medical mask or FFP2 mask).
- Children under the age of 6 years are not required to wear a mask
- Persons with a medical certificate, deaf and hard of hearing persons and persons who communicate with them, as well as thei
- If you feel ill, please stay at home.
- Please keep a distance to others.
- Please observe the cough and sneeze etiquette and avoid touching information boards, displays, surfaces.
- The museum café is closed. You are permitted to bring your own water or other non-alcoholic drinks. The consumption of food is not permitted.
For your own protection and the protection of other visitors, we ask you to observe the regulations.
Closed on Mondays
Open Tuesday - Friday, 9.30 - 18.00
Saturday, Sunday and on public holidays: 10.00 - 18.00
- Last entry 30 minutes before closing.
Special Opening Hours
The museum is opened on the following public holidays:
- New Year's Day: 1 January
- Labour Day: 1 May
- Ascension Day
- German Unity Day: 3 October
- Christmas: 26 December
Admission is free on the first Sunday of the month. All information on ticket booking can be found at: www.museumssonntag.berlin/en
- Christmas: 24 - 25 December
- New Year's Eve: 31 December
Admission & Online Tickets
- Adults 8.00 €
- Reduced tickets 5.00 €
Family and Group Tickets
- Family card (two adults and up to three children under 14 years) 15.00 €
- Small family card (one adult and up to two children under 14 years) 9.00 €
- Adults in groups of 10 people and more 5.00 €
- Reduced ticket in groups of 10 people and more 2.00 €
- Adults 32.00 €
- Reduced 20.00 €
- Family card (two adults and up to three children under 14 years) 60.00 €
- Small family card (one adult and up to two children under 14 years) 36.00 €
Please send us the filled in form to order your annual ticket.
During special exhibitions the admission may vary. Paying by cash card is possible.
Eligible for reduced entrance are:
- Children of a max. age of 15
- Pupils from the age of 16 with official school card
- Welfare recipients
- Unemployed people
- Attendees of voluntary services
- People with disabilities with official certificate (from degree of disability 50)
Please note, that you may be asked to prove documentation at the entrance.
Furthermore, we offer discounts in various ticket cooperations. Please show your voucher, card or coupon at the ticket counter:
- Berlin WelcomeCard
- Museumspass Berlin
- Cooperation with the Deutsches Technikmuseum Berlin: On presentation of a ticket from the Deutsches Technikmuseum Berlin, we will grant free entrance for an accompanying person, i.e. one visitor buys a full-price ticket, the second will be free of charge. The offer is not valid for our group or family rates, as they are already reduced, and cannot be combined with further discounts.
- Pre-school children
- Members of the ICOM
- Members of the WFTGA
- Member card holders of the German Museums Association (Deutscher Museumsbund)
- Students of the Berlin universities participating to Museum’s seminars
- Press card holders
- Persons accompanying disabled persons (registered in disabled persons official certificate)
- Staff of museums in Berlin (museum card required)
- Refugees and Welcome Classes
Requests and Registration regarding Events, Guided Tours, Birthday Parties etc.
Please pay attention to their office hours:
- Monday: 9.00 - 11.00 and 13.00 - 15.00
- Tuesday: 15.00 - 17.00
- Wednesday: 13.00 - 15.00
- Thursday: 13.00 - 15.00
- Friday: 09.00 - 11.00
Please use our website to obtain first information about our programme:
Museum für Naturkunde Berlin