At the Live Talks "Diverse Science" we will show the diversity that has always existed in research. Researchers from different disciplines and institutions present their research, talk about their life's journey and share a biographical topic of their choice with the participants. A moderator accompanies the discussion.
Dr. Summer Blot (Deutsches Elektronen-Synchron / DESY) is talking about Cosmic Neutrinos from the Frontier.
“I'm an astroparticle physicist trying to understand the fundamental interactions of Nature throughout the Universe.”
She Strongly believes that science is for everyone. This is the reason why she is very active in public outreach, as well as STEM diversity and inclusion advocacy.
Summer Blot has a PhD in Particle Physics from University of Manchester in 2015 and is working at Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron in Zeuthen. As a scientist she is working on the IceCube Neutrino Observatory.
- Zoom and live on YouTube
- Moderation with Chris Prüfert (PhD candidate in physical chemistry, University of Potsdam)
- the welcome and presentation will be recorded
- 15.04.2021: Brain Development and Function
- Information about the Experimental Field
- An overview of other digital offers can be found here: For Nature digital.
An event of the Museum für Naturkunde Berlin, realized within the context of the Action Plan of the Leibniz Research Museums under the motto "A World in Motion".