On Sunday, 4 Dezember 2022, the museum opens with free admission! Museum Sunday is an initiative by the State of Berlin in cooperation with the Federal Government Commissioner for Culture and the Media and the State Association of Museums in Berlin. Museum Sunday is an opportunity for Berlin’s museums to get even more people interested in the city’s diverse cultural offerings. Everyone is warmly invited to embark on a voyage of discovery.
The highlights of our exhibition are waiting for you: our Wet Collection, the Dinosaur Hall and the Biodiversity Wall with more than 3,000 different species always offer the opportunity to discover something new.
- All information about Museum Sunday and the participating museums can be found here.
- It is necessary to book a free time slot ticket in advance. The booking is not made via our ticket shop but here.
- Time slot tickets will be unlocked one week before.
- Admission is limited to the booked time slot.
- A separate ticket must be booked for each person. You will then receive an e-mail with your ticket.
- Please note our health and safety instructions.
- To complement your visit to our exhibition, we recommend our Guided Tours as a digital journey of discovery. The online tours highlight individual areas of the exhibition and tell exciting stories about the 30 million objects in our research collection.
- You can find more digital formats on our website. There are also many offers for families and children.