Welcome back! Tristan Otto invites adults and children to the Museum für Naturkunde Berlin. Our varied programme offers plenty of opportunities to discover and learn.
Family guided tour DINOSAURIANS!
Daily family tours from 31.01. - 4.02. at 2:00 pm
No family tour on Museum Sunday
The family guided tour DINOSAURS! offers a journey through the Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous periods and is led by T. rex. Tristan Otto, his fellow dinosaur Caspar and many other dinosaurs. The family tour is for adults and children aged 5 and over.
Information on the family tour
- -for children older than 5 years, teenagers and adults
- Cost: € 5.00 / reduced € 2.00 per person
- Tickets are available on the day directly at the ticket office, no advanced booking possible
Open museum studio in the microscopy centre
Daily from 31 Jan - 5 Feb from 12:30 – 3:30 pm
Additional dates 8, 15 and 22.02 12.30 – 3:30 pm
It's getting mysterious. Whether it's a bird's wing or a dinosaur's pine tree, whimsical insects or colourful butterflies - in the open museum studio, various museum objects are put under the microscope. The event teaches how to discover objects under the microscope and sketch them with pencil on paper afterwards. Fun with touch and sight are guaranteed.
Information about the event
- no age restriction
- Admission free of charge (regular admission only)
- Tickets are available on the day directly from the ticket office, no prior registration possible
With the support of Asude Demirci and Julika Molitor, artistic concept Caspar Pauli.
Education and outreach