- Fossil Reptiles and Tetrapod IchnofossilsThe collection of fossil reptiles comprises finds of dinosaurs, pterosaurs, crocodile relatives, turtles, lizards and snake relatives, as well as marine reptiles and more basal reptiles. The collection contains over 18,000 specimens.
- Fossil BirdsThe Fossil Bird Collection comprises skeletal remains from the Upper Jurassic to the Pleistocene period. There are overall approximately 3,000 skeletal remains, including 11 types and 250 originals.
- We are older: Ethiopian fossil find pushes back age of early human ancestorA fossil lower jaw found in the Ledi-Geraru research area, Afar Regional State, Ethiopia, pushes back evidence for the human genus
- Fossil Fishes and AmphibiansDie Sammlung der fossilen Fische und Amphibien des Museums für Naturkunde Berlin ist aufgrund ihrer Historie weltweit einzigartig. Dieser Artikel greift Geschichte und Highlights der Sammlung auf und informiert über Forschung und Digitalisierung.
- Fossil arthropod brains may not be what seemA Chinese–German collaboration challenges interpretations by offering an alternative explanation for the brain-like structures in fossils of Fuxianhuia: namely that they are in fact microbial biofilms
- Fossil VertebratesFoto: Carola Radke/ MfN
- Giant fossil predator provides insights into the rise of modern marine ecosystem structuresAn 8.6 meter long fossil marine predator was recovered from the Nevada desert in an excavation by an international team of researchers led by Dr. Nadia Fröbisch, a paleontologist at the Museum für Naturkunde, Leibniz Institute for Research on Evolution and Biodiversity in Berlin.
- Fossil MammalsThe collection of Fossil Mammals at the Museum für Naturkunde Berlin contains about 80,000 macroscopic objects and about 1,000,000 fossilised remains of small mammals. Among them are 41 types and over 1,500 originals.
- FB1 Evolution und GeoprozessePalaeopathology of fossil vertebratesThe project deals with the origin and evolution of diseases in fossil vertebrates.
- Fossils prove serious effects of global warmingUsing fossils, the ecological effects of climate change were investigated
- Fossilized competition? Animal interactions controlled biodiversity in the geological past
- A fossil dwarf crocodile from the Harz mountain – Discovery of a new genus from the Jurassic of Northwestern Germany Fundort Harz - Neue Gattung und Art eines kleinen fossilen Krokodils aus der Gruppe der Atoposauriden beschrieben
- FB1 Evolution und GeoprozesseFossil arachnids Investigating the origins and evolution of the arachnids and their relatives by comparing exceptionally preserved fossils with the morphology of living species.
- Ancient scorpions from Saxony in GermanyPerhaps even a mating pair, come from the 291 million year old Petrified Forest of Chemnitz?
- Evolutionäre MorphologieFossil search in the Atbara ValleyThe Atbara River in eastern Sudan has created a landscape in which fossil search is particularly productive. Researchers from the Museum für Naturkunde Berlin also find early humans' tools.
- Fossil echinodermsThe fossil echinoderm collection comprises 36,000 specimens
- Utilizing fossils for conservationstudy in Ecology Letters marks an important step in the developing field of ‘Conservation Paleobiology’
- Fossil arthropods and the amber collection More than 90,000 specimens make up the systematic collection of fossil arthropods and the adjoined amber collection of the Museum für Naturkunde
- Fossil InvertebratesBeispiel aus des Sammlung fossiler Mollusken des Museums für Naturkunde Berlin
The search found 241 results in 0.325 seconds.