At the Live Talks "Diverse Science" we will show the diversity that has always existed in research. Researchers from different disciplines and institutions present their research, talk about their life's journey and share a biographical topic of their choice with the participants. A moderator accompanies the discussion.
Magnus Schwieters (Fraunhofer Institut für Angewandte Polymerforschung, IAP), talks about Nanotechnology for filters: Ultra-thin membranes.
- Watch the recording of the presentation on our YouTube Playlist
- Moderation with Bernadette Lessel
Document Graphic Recording
- 03.12.2020: Integrative Taxonomy and Integrative Exchange: Queerness and Community in Science and Art
- 10.12.2020: NAMS Study - Nutritional Approaches in Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- 11.03.2021: Physics, information theory and machine learning
- 01.04.2021: Cosmic Neutrinos from the Frontier
- 15.04.2021: Brain Development and Function
- Information about the Experimental Field
- An overview of other digital offers can be found here: For Nature digital.
An event of the Museum für Naturkunde Berlin, realized within the context of the Aktionsplan of the Leibniz Research Museums under the motto "Eine Welt in Bewegung".